PORTO adjustable feet for wooden terraces
PORTO-PLUS and PORTO-PLUS VARIO
Terrace masters Porto-PLUS and Porto-PLUS VARIO are the ideal support system for all wooden terraces and aluminium substructures. The plastic beams precisely adapt to the requirements of the terrain and the substrate, are extremely resilient and resistant to environmental and weather influences.
• The beams are one-piece, completely pre-assembled.
• The large surface area (diameter 20 cm) and the rounded plate bottom prevent the carrier from being
or penetrates sealed surfaces.
• Ground unevenness can be easily compensated by the integrated adjustment system.
• Even under load, the carrier is adjustable.
• The carrier material is absolutely insensitive to water and frost; the substructure is effi zient
insulated and protected. Integrated webs allow water to run out in a controlled manner and prevent waterlogging.
• Suitable for many bearing wood cross-sections and aluminium substructures
Strengths: At central load, approx. 1 tonne of load per control foot can be absorbed.